Google+ Travel Hotspots In Thailand: Khaosan Road- The Backpacker Favorite Place To Stay

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Khaosan Road- The Backpacker Favorite Place To Stay

There are many backpackers all over the world. And one of the favorite destination in Asia is Thailand.  And many people ask where is the favorite place to stay for backpackers in Thailand? Even me I am asking for myself. But I happen to met a backpackers and I also visited the place during Songkran day.

In Bangkok, one of the favorite place of the backpackers to stay is Khaosan Road. Why Khaosan Road? Khaosan Road offers very cheap accommodation stay and most of the backpackers they love to stay in affordable stay and easy life.

During evening time, this road becomes lively because there are many bars, many vendors selling exotic foods and night market shopping.

If you are one of the back packers  don't miss to visit Thailand specially Khaosan Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon